Day 1 Arrive into Zurich
Begin your ‘Swiss-Paris’ Tour
Welcome to Zurich, one of the largest cities of Switzerland. On arrival, you will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the customs area, who will welcome you and take you to your hotel (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm). Overnight at the hotel in Zurich.(Dinner)
Day 2 Day Free
Suggested Excursion: Visit to Mt. Titlis with Cliff Walk and Lucerne
After a continental breakfast, the day is free OR we suggest you to Visit Mount Titlis. We proceed to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in Central Switzerland. At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant. At the Terrace
on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station, weather permitting, you could take a walk over ‘Titlis Cliff Walk’ which is the highest suspension bridge in Europe - at a stomach-turning 9,800 ft (3,000m) above sea level.
Later, we drive to Lucerne for an orientation tour. See the Lion Monument, ‘Lowendenkmal’ hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards. You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc. Overnight at the hotel in Zurich.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 3 Day Free
Suggested Excursion: Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
After a continental breakfast, the day is free OR we suggest a visit to Jungfraujoch and picturesque Interlaken. Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top of Jungfraujoch, experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Send a postcard
to your friends and relatives from Europe’s highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark. Later, we proceed to Interlaken, one of Switzerland’s best known health and pleasure resorts.Overnight at the hotel in Zurich. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 4 Onto Paris
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to Paris. On arrival, we check into the hotel. This evening is free to explore Paris on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Paris. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Guided City Tour of Paris
Visit to Eiffel Tower - Level 2
Suggested Excursion: Visit to Disneyland, Paris
After a continental breakfast, we proceed for a guided panoramic city tour. See Place de la Concorde, the majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House. Next, we visit Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris, where a bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless! Later you have time to explore or shop in Paris or we suggest you take an exciting trip to Disneyland, Paris. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain. Visit Fantasyland and meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan
and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventureland. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discoveryland. Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontierland. In the evening we take you for dinner and then
return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Paris. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Return Home with Wonderful Memories
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future. (Breakfast)
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the medical reports)
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 1st July, 2016 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in includes’ box.
Visit to Mt. Titlis with Cliff Walk.
Visit to Jungfraujoch and Interlaken.
Visit Disneyland in Paris.
|FLIGHT Starts from||0.00|
|ADULT(Double/Triple Share )||0.00|
|CWB (2 TO 11Yrs)||0.00|
|CNB(2 TO 11Yrs)||0.00|
|SINGLE SHARE ADULT||0.00|
|3 STAR||4 STAR||5 STAR|